Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Photo Rewind: Micah's First Haircut

We have oodles of backlogged pictures - many of which are just too cute to not share. I have been seriously delinquent in the posting department so hopefully we'll get back on track with these gems.

A couple months ago, we took Micah to get his first official haircut. Micah was a champ but Jeanine was the true star - patient, sweet and very good at providing entertainment with a variety of hair accessories. She also respected our wishes to keep his hair slightly longer - we just weren't ready to say goodbye to those baby curls. Micah only got squirmy towards the end and Jeanine was able to finish the 'do by trimming practically upside down while I held Micah in my arms. Impressive! Enjoy the fashion photo shoot!

I like this big mirror! I look goooood!
Here, let me just help you clip that hair up.

The combing was nice but what's with those scissors?

Hmmm...What is happening?

I look hideous!

3 comments:

  1. Hysterical!!! your captions are wonderful, Brynn - I am crying from laughing so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that face! Love the "narration."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you captured the event perfectly with your captions! Mom

    ReplyDelete