Friday, February 15, 2013

Sensory Play: Cloud Dough Fun (aka Sand in Your Shorts)

Micah seems to be at the age where sensory play is just starting to be attractive. Well, it might have been attractive before but since he is making some improvement in the not-putting-everything-directly-in-my-mouth department, we can engage in sensory play a little more safely! I have also learned that it is wise to pull out the play dough, bucket of beans, shaving cream or cornmeal only if I'm willing to spend at least twice as long cleaning up as we spent playing - which I am genuinely okay with most days!

Cloud Dough: Flour & Cooking Oil but feels like wet sand




I may have had a little taste...
Me too

2 comments:

  1. I want to come over and play! I secretly played in the sand tray in my office all the time. I miss it.
    love, Grammie

    ps: did you cut Micah's hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trimmed the ol' bangs this morning but other than that it is still as wild as ever. He even had a mini-dreadlock I had to try and untangle the other day. I think it's just a little more subdued in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete